Our strategic plan, directions, and goals are to...
- Transform our services to respond to the evolving needs of our users.
- Ensure the most value for the collection as the library's purchasing power continues to significantly decline.
- Identify and tap new sources of revenue to enable our mission.
- Increase the value of the library to its users by increasing collaboration and involvement in the Health Sciences Center and broader constituencies by promoting key services and resources.
- Improve and increase internal communication, staff morale, and opportunities for teamwork and meaningful participation to advance our mission.
- Optimize library facilities on both the Tucson and Phoenix campuses and promote the use of the library’s physical resources for the benefit of the health sciences community.
- Advance the Health Sciences Library community and statewide/regional engagement by identifying and exploring new outreach and partnership opportunities to improve health literacy and to improve access to trustworthy health information.