Need a late night place to study? Currently enrolled/employed UA Health Sciences students, faculty and staff can enter the library after the doors lock with their UA CatCard.
- The library doors are locked at 9:00 pm Sunday-Thursday; 7:00pm Friday & Saturday.
- The library is not staffed after the doors are locked. For questions and non-emergency facility issues, call Main Library, 621-6442 or use the chat function on the library’s website.
- The library is under video surveillance and materials may not be removed from the library when it is not staffed.
- Every individual in the library after regular hours must be a Health Sciences affiliate and able to show a valid CatCard for identification.
- Do not leave belongings unattended; lockers are available near the 2nd floor service desk and elevators.
- For suspicious or inappropriate behavior, contact campus police at 621-8273.
- In case of emergency, dial 911 on your cell phone or use the designated emergency call box phones on the 2nd & 3rd floor landing areas.
See all library hours.