Access to two important clinical resources, MD Consult and First Consult, will be going away effective June 30, 2014, but their next generation successor, ClinicalKey, is already available on the AHSL website. Most of the content in both resources can still be found in ClinicalKey, plus much more.
Use ClinicalKey, a clinical information search engine from Elsevier, to access:
- First Consult - over 750 point-of-care clinical monographs
- Books - over 1,100 medical and surgical reference books
- Journals - over 500 journals including the medical and surgical Clinics of North America series
- Procedures Consult - over 200 procedures from the following specialties: Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics and Surgery
- Drug Monographs - over 2,900 clinical pharmacology drug monographs from Gold Standard
- Vitals – over 750 medical and surgical topics presenting point-of-care content distilled from the Clinics of North America series of review articles
- Patient Education - over 15,000 patient education handouts
- Multimedia- over 13,000 medical and surgical videos and over 5 million images
- Clinical Trials - all clinical trials from the ClinicalTrials.gov database
- Practice Guidelines - over 4,000 practice guidelines
- MEDLINE - more than 20 million MEDLINE abstracts
- CME – available and sponsored by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education.
Go to ClinicalKey
from the AHSL website
. Be sure to update any links you may have to content within MD Consult
, such as syllabi, course pages, websites, etc., to the new links within ClinicalKey.