The library is open 24/7 for Health Sciences students, faculty, and staff through CatCard access, including hours when the library is unstaffed. Always check our hours since we sometimes close completely for holidays or special events.
The library is unstaffed:
- Monday through Friday, 5pm-8am
- All day Saturday and Sunday
However, Library Safety Aides are on site to assist with safety questions or concerns:
- Monday through Thursday, 5-9pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 12-8pm
Our unstaffed hours can change during holidays.
Report a safety or noise concern
We strive to provide safe and quiet work and study spaces. If you have concerns while using the library:
- Notify a staff member or use the library chat during staffed hours
- Report your concern if no staff are available
For emergencies, call 911 to report the location and specifics of the emergency.